Thursday, November 15, 2012

I did it!

Welp! I opened my Etsy shop! I'm excited, scared, happy, scared, hopeful....scared.

Scared that I won't sell anything.

Scared that I'll sell too much and won't be able to keep up with the demand (ha!).

Scared that I need a business license and I don't know how to do that. Do I? Do you have an Etsy shop? Do you have a business license? How do you do that? Is it bad that I already opened my shop without a business license? What about a seller permit?

Ugh. I haven't had heartburn since I was nine months pregnant. And now. NOW I have it, thinking about all of the yucky parts of selling my little craftinesses.

But I'm excited to learn about this new venture, all the ins and outs of it. Happy to maybe make a contribution to the household income. Hopeful to make a significant chunk of change.

Oh! Almost forgot: here's the link!

No comments:

Post a Comment